Monty/Maestro hubswap

Got a droning front wheelbearing on the Montego. Breaking a Maestro which I know has an almost new wheelbearing.

Anyone know for sure if a K-reg Maestro hub is exactly the same as an L-reg Monty's one?

Reply to
Guy King

Pretty certain they are - or at least if they look the same they will be. There was more than one type of bearing used in their life, but IIRC the later ones may be used on early cars.

It's something Leyland FWD couldn't get right. The 1800s suffered from wheel bearing trouble too.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

The message from Dave Plowman contains these words:

I had a feeling they would be. I know they changed the camber angle - but that's well outside the age range I'm interested in.

Reply to
Guy King