multipla cd changer

Does anybody know which type of cd changer will be suitable to use with the existing standard Multipla radio. I'm sure its made by Blaupunkt. I need exact model numbers if possible. Tried various others with no luck.

T.I.A mike

Reply to
rob

If it's the same one that's in my Fiat Stilo (and I suspect it will be), then it is made by Blaupunkt and it's the IDC-A09 FH Fiat. THe "FH Fiat" is important, as there is another IDC-A09 which won't work with the Fiat audio system in the Stilo and this may also be the case with the Multipla, though I cannot confirm that.

The designation is Fiat part number 735273184

Have a look at the following for information:-

Neil Barker

Cant seem to get the link you posted, does nothing on my pc. anyway, will investigate the numbers you gave me. once again thanks mike

Reply to
mike