Multipla Warning Light

Does anyone know what is signified by the glowplug light on an old stylee Multipla flashing for about a minute? A workmate has this symptom in his car.

Malc

Reply to
Malc

Usually a way to signify a fault. Get the ECU read by the dealer.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

Yup I figured that

I was hoping it might point in a specific direction but thanks.

Reply to
Malcolm White

The car has become self aware, and realising that it is disasterously ugly, it is trying to distract the driver, so that he will wrap it around a tree. Otherwise, what he said above. Does the light flash in a pattern? Thats one way of getting fault codes from my vectra, apparently.

MW

Reply to
mike whiskey