MY CAR WONT START

hi im having problem with my honda civic vti eg6!!!

my car wont start, i had to rewire my whole car as the previous owner cut it all (dont know why)

but the only wirring harness i could find was one with an immobiliser but the person i bought the wirring of said he has cut the imobiliser off.

i found the the imobiliser unit it self connected to the ignition barrel wirring.

so i didnt use that part of the wirring as i had my own ignittion wirring that was o.k wich plugs in to the main fuse box under the drivers side steering.

when i turn ignittion on normally the "RELAY ASSY, MAIN" (as stated on the relay)

makes a click noise, and then turn the key it would start fine,

but now the "RELAY ASSY, MAIN" DOSE NOT make a click noise and the car is turnning over but not starting!

ive tried the "RELAY ASSY, MAIN" from my friends car and it still dose not start so i know my relay is o.k! ive tried my relay in my friends car and it works o.k,

dose the immobiliser have anything to do with the relay?

its the relay that is just behind the latch that you pull to open your bonnet with a brown colour plug the unit itself is grey,

can anybody check if there relay makes a click noise when you turn the ignittion on?

due to that relay not clicking will it stop power to my fuel pump?

is there some sort of a fuse for the relay and fuel pump because since the relay hasent clicked half of the lights on my speedo clocks wont work either,

so i recon its to do with that relay not clicking,

any ideas of what it could be or what i can do would be great,

but how can i chek for fault??

any info please reply.

thank you.

Reply to
pure_breeds

WE HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME

Reply to
Douglas Payne

We know. You said.

So it *did* start despite the dodgy rewire?

Have you got sparks and petrol going to the relevant parts?

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot