My idea of a nightmare.

The bmw 525e that i'm selling soon needs a polish and its drivers seat swapping for the decent spare one i have .... also the dashboard service indicator needs repairing (piece of yellow liquid when you know electronics) also the viscous coupling needs changing. All parts are here and ready to fit.

But then!!!!

My bmw 730i just popped its radiator ... bugger ... had to order parts over the phone today, with delivery expected tuesday. .......Even though i already have to do the rear discs/main shoes/handbrake shoes on the beast ... parts are here as well. And in keeping with my intentions to do things with maximum efficiency, i ordered a replacement aircon radiator(condensor) to do at the same time. (Serious ouch from the wallet department).

But then, my favourite tin foil racer is kicking up a fuss ... its carb needs cleaning out (probably internal corrosion), its front pipe needs replacing (got one here). .........And its got a hole in the middle pipe section .... a little bit of sheet steel will be welded here. And, the new window mechanism i have here will be fitted. And a decent radio. Back seat needs refitting. Engine mount to replace as a precaution (the ax's have engines which fall out occasionally). Radiator in that to change as well. (Pin hole leak.)

Well, thats christmas day tied up ... any ideas what i should do boxing day???????

.......More like .... no holiday for me!!!

-- (Scum Mail Bouncer In use). (Remove "n" from email address to reply directly).

Regards..... Steve.

-- Regards..... Steve.

Reply to
FEo2 Welder