New tyres V6 Omega

Hi all, Needed new tyres ( 225/55/16) and replaced the Michelin Pilot HX's with Michelin Primacy's all round. I've been reading a few reviews and seen comments about the tyres becoming noisy as they wear.Has anyone had noise problems with them.

cheers.

Reply to
Omega Man

Changed my crap Michelin's with Pirelli p6000 on my Omega, what a difference. I feel a lot more confident on those bends now. As for noise, I don't really notice much difference, the roar from the V6 deadens that out ;-)

Dave

Reply to
Rebelrouser

I'd ask your mum before you go doing anything rash like swapping tyres...

Reply to
Doki

Badly home baked biscuit > Sprayed over keyboard

Thank god it wasn't liquid!

Reply to
Stuffed