Nissan Almeria cutting out.

My Nissain almeria keeps cutting out. I was told it may be a common problem and may be caused by a cracked hose. Any one if this is the prob. and if so which hose? Thanks Michael

Reply to
Michael Stewmacher

Your best bet is to clean the air control valve, I had the same problem with my wifes Nissan Serena - I clean it with carb cleaner at every service

HTH Martin

Reply to
Marty1a