Nissan Micra 1999 collet march

My Girlfriend has just bought a nissan micra march 1999 and the light

have gone, I was looking in the manual for fusebox layout but it is all in chines as the car is an import.

Does anyone have a diagram of a micra 1999 fusebox please

-- John_No1

Reply to
John_No1

John_No1 wrote in news:John snipped-for-privacy@autobanter.co.uk:

Go to your local Chinese carry out, whilst they are cooking your Prawn Kung Po, sling over the handbook. If they hand it back saying they cannot understand it, cancel your order, and find a Japanese restaurant. :-)

Reply to
Tunku