Nissan Micra Valuation Wanted asap :-)

Well after all the hulabaloo about things that might not work on my grandads car one of his friends went around today and had his son with him, somehow they got to talking about how the son was looking for a car, one thing led to another and they tried the Micra, started first time and seems to run great.. bloody typical (but good)!

Anyway, could someone with a glasses guide (or anything that goes back far enough!) give an idea what a 89 f-plate 3 foor micra 1 litre ("ls" i think) with 71k on the clock is worth? MOT'd until August, no tax, really good nick for the age.

Personally I'd say anything above £150 is worth taking if it gets rid of it, anything else seems like hassle for that sort of money?

regards Paul

Reply to
Paul Hutchings

If it's any help we bought a F reg Micra 1 litre automatic in 2002 with

11months MOT and Tax and about the same mileage for £300. Drove it until the MOT ran out then gave it away. Nice town car but god it was sluggish

-- Malc

Reply to
Malc

I sold my 1990 Micra 1.0LS for £300 in november.. but I think I was lucky as the buyer was desperate for a car!!

advertise it for £300 and see what you get offered! where are you anyway?

Reply to
Hannah

I'd say you're about there. If you get an offer of £150 take it.

Reply to
Doug

"Doug" wrote in news:c69fkq$140$1 @titan.btinternet.com:

Next time I sell a car privately I'm getting my grandad to do the negotiating.. he got 200 quid for it :-)

regards, Paul

Reply to
Paul Hutchings

Nice one.