Nissan Primera 1998 aircon leak

I had my aircon recharged but a leak somewhere around the condenser was found, the garage said it would need to be replaced Anyone any experience of replacing this? They said the condenser and the dryer would need replacing..and info appreciated

Reply to
Bluefrog

sounds right. repair is impractical, it is normal to replace the dryer when the system has been opened and parts replaced.

Reply to
Mrcheerful