number plates

Hi- I need to have a rear plate made but have a question.I have a plate holder that has a light behind it would the light shine though the standard plates.I know the TVR plate lets light though but that's a UK standard size plate I need a un-standard size. The size of the plate would be 13 X 6 1/2 if not possible 13 X 6 3/4 rear only..Any ideas ?

Cheers Chris

Reply to
Joker7