OBD

Does anyone know what pins I need to short out on a fiat stilo 1.2 16v 2002 to read the error codes??? and the code meanings?

I have the Gunson OBD II code reader for my wifes car - its not listing the fiat but I think it should be able to read the codes am I right???

Many Thanks Martin

Reply to
Marty1a

you can't short pins out to get codes out of this car, you should be able to get EOBD codes out of it with a suitable reader though you won't get as much info as you wuold get with a dedicated reader, what's your problem with it?

Reply to
Spark

Hi Spark

The engine light is on all the time and the computer comes up with engine fault - but the car drives perfect! Just dont wanta pay the dealer x amount of £'s for him to say there is dam all wrong with the car.

Any Ideas what could be up with it?

A mate reckoned on the Lamada Sensors

Any Help welcomed

Thanks Martin