obd port location zafira

anyone know where the OBD port is on a 2003 zafira ? before i start

cheers

mark

Reply to
luna

Don't know.

But I *think* the yanks insisted that an ODBII port (guessing a 2003 Zaffy would be ODBII) should be something like +/-30cm from centre of the driver's position (so usually somewhere underneath the steering column / around the drivers footwell.

Like I say, I don't know - but as no-one answered in the last 16 hrs, I offer what vague memories I have from reading up on ODBII a while ago.

Reply to
Mike Dodd

it is just in front of and below the handbrake lever.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

cheers!