odd vibration over 60mph

When reaching 58 mph my rover coupe develops a vibration that you can feel quite clearly through the steering wheel, at 70mph it goes completely!

Its a bit odd, I have also noticed a kind of clunkety clunk effect that occurs if you drive over a rough surface, something like a cattle grid would do it. It seems to be coming from the front somewhere.

Any advice?

Ta. Rich.

Reply to
RichGK

Get the wheel balance checked?

Reply to
R. Murphy

Front wheels need balancing.

Reply to
Alan

The message from "Alan" contains these words:

Though also check steering for play and if it ain't either of them check the driveshafts.

Reply to
Guy King

Reply to
Ritesh Dattani