Oil on air filter

Hi all,

Changed my air filter the other day. When I pulled it out there was a good bit of fresh (black but wet) oil on the rubber on one side. Anything to be concerned about? The whole area wasn't oily, just where the air finally gets drawn into the engine (whatever that bit's called, don't know yet) and that part of the filter.

I resolve fron mow on to take pictures of these things!

Craig

Reply to
Chandy

Is there a breather pipe going into the bottom of the airbox? My airbox has one, the air filter gets black with oil with enough time.

Reply to
Doki

Aye mine too - or at least it did before i removed it all :D

Crankcase breather.

Reply to
Dan405