Old starter motor, alternator

I bought a new starter and alternator, not recon units where you have to exchange for the old ones.

Now I have the old ones. I'd have thought they are worth a few quid seeing as reconditioners charge so much for 'surcharge'. Are they really worth anything?

Reply to
Mark W

Not in my experience. I collected up a crate of around 20 alternators after hearing that they were worth money, but ended up having to weigh them all in as normal scrap.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

Only their weight in scrap.

Reply to