Omega MV6 Knocking at Low Revs

Hello,

Can anyone offer some advice?

My R reg Omega 3.0 MV6 has been developing a knocking noise which is loudest when sat in the drivers seat with the engine ticking over. It either goes away or at least reduces as soon as you give it any revs. It doesn't happen when the engine is cold becasue (i think) the rev's dont drop low enough.

I've checked the exhaust and had a general look around the engine but cant see anything or pin point the source of noise. It seems to have got worse over a course of a few weeks, and now its really starting to bug me.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Mike

Big Ends, at worst >