Opel - Vauxhall parts for all models

Dear Opelers

We would like to inform you that our Campaign 2007 with Opel parts for any model is released

This campaign refers to our genuine and new in stock parts and has

12.406 different detailed code genuine parts for Oldtimer Opels from the 1957 Olympia-Rekord-A-B-C-D-E Commo, Kadett /A-B-C-D-E, Ascona-Manta/A-B-C, GT, to the latest models Astra/F-G-H, Vectra/A-B-C, Corsa/A-B-C Speedster, Vivaro, Zafira, Tigra, Meriva, Frontera in all repair parts range consisting of 327 pages which is a small part of our wide spectrum and covers all model type cars in all repair parts range.

Also we have Opel Kent-Moore special tools in limited stock availability.

E-mail us to send to you our campaign 2007 for free at:

E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@otenet.gr

We believe that our services could constitute one still useful tool for Opel parts supply.

Our best & warmest greetings from Greece

Sincerely yours Opel spare parts sales Athens-Greece E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@otenet.gr Online: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Skype: Opelparts

Reply to
OPEL PARTS GREECE