optima fogs on Beemer

So is it worthwhile tp put synthetic oil/optimax/ inro that beemers fogs which they have on all the time

Reply to
jim

The message from "jim" contains these words:

Is a beemer fog some sort of headlamp? And why would you want to put petrol into it?

And what's it got to do with a small container hanging from a Japanese bloke's obi?

Reply to
Guy King

I take it your local clinic which deals with BMWlust is fully booked?

However, you can get a fix quite cheaply these days.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

?
Reply to
Andy Hewitt

The message from snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net (Andy Hewitt) contains these words:

Perhaps it's in some sort of code.

Reply to
Guy King

I remember reading a P G Wodehouse story where two characters spot a pub. the conversation went:

"?"

"!"

Reply to
Another Dave

well done another Dave - u got t' idea

I was trying to cover about the 4 ideas that seem to cover all the comments of the NG apart from the venom :-)

and those top posters

Reply to
jim

You're not simon in disguise are you?

-- Malc

Reply to
Malc

Eh?

Reply to
SimonJ

The message from "Malc" contains these words:

I think it's some sort of undercover project from "Poetry Please".

Reply to
Guy King

If you send a NIP back in an envelope stuck down with Slick 50...

Reply to
Mark W

No not you, he of the Xantia down there somewhere.

-- Malc

Reply to
Malc

words:

Are they doing modern freestyle poetry now? It's been ages since I listened to it.

-- Malc

Reply to
Malc

No; still 'If' every other episode...