Orion Fusebox problem

I needed to replace the fusebox in my ford orion (baa type fusebox). I successfully removed teh old one and put in the new one. Everything worked (including the things which didn't work before) except that the car will not now start.

I'm pretty sure I put everything back how I found it and am at a loss to explain it. Does anyone have any suggestions and does anyone happen to have a picture or description of the fuse box as it should be that they could send me. The one thing I am not completely sure about is where and how the 'bus' connectors go in the relay part of the box.

TIA

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

THE SCREEN PRINTED NUMBER ON THE NEW FUSEBOX HAS TO BE EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE ONE YOU REMOVED.. OTHERWISE PROBLEMS WILL ARISE..... OOOH THE PROBLEMS I'VE HAD WITH THAT ONE.

JK

Reply to
JK

Thanks, JK.

I actually have exactly the same part number. I had made several phone calls looking for a second hand box and was getting pretty much the same message from everyone. In the end I went for a brand new fuse box just to be on the safe side. I now wish I'd got a professional to fit it.

I am now waiting for Green Flag to arrive to take it to the local garage. Oh, the embaressment.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff