OT: A.W.O.L. or M.I.A. ???

Mr. C (again)

and

Steve Firth Mike P.

Haven't seen a post from these two for about 7 months.

Hope they are OK

David

Reply to
David

Firthy & Mike are alive and posting on FB. Well, Steve certainly is. Mike keeps having little brainfarts and deleting his FB account, then a week later re-joining and sending friend requests out - to the point that everybody seems to have stopped accepting them...

Reply to
Adrian

OK, thanks.

David

Reply to
David

I am fine, just have not seen anything interesting, I mean: "Dangerous automatics for instance"

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Oh and here i was thinking you had taken up cycling ;

-
Reply to
Mark