OT: Air DA Sander question..

Ok this is going to seem like a strange question..

I just bought a 6" Dual Action air sander off Ebay to use with my compressor which arrived today..

Expecting it to be something like an electric sander where the sanding disks attach with a velcro type surface..

The air sander that has arrived doesn't have that kind of setup, the place where the sanding disk would go is pretty much smooth so I have no idea a) which sanding disks I need to get and b) how to attach them to the sanding pad..

Any pointers would be helpful..

Thanks..

Reply to
WipeOut

Maybe the sanding disk is bolted on in the centre. I'd take the sander up to a DIY/Hardware type place and ask or compare disks with the sander.

Reply to
Stuart Gray

The message from WipeOut contains these words:

Sticky ones.

They're sticky.

Reply to
Guy King

Thanks..

Will head over to the store tomorrow and see if I can pick some up.. :)

Reply to
WipeOut

good car shop sell them, you need 80 grit ,180 grit, 360 grit. these will cover most things, about ten pounds a 100

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful