OT: BMW Dealer Discounts

At great risk of meeting the wrath of those with a dislike for BMW drivers I am going to be brave here. Does anybody know what sort of discount BMW dealers are likely to give on a 3 series 320i SE saloon with a list price of £24,045? Do they offer generous discounts?

Thanks,

Andy

Reply to
AndyRP

AndyRP gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

I doubt it.

about £200. Don't forget all the "essential" (but hideously expensive) options without which it'll be unsaleable in a couple of years.

Factor them into the depreciation, and wince.

Reply to
Adrian

I believe that includes alloy wheels and a radio? (Do they come with steel wheels the same width as the selection of alloys - that way at least you can swap the tyres across?)

Neil McD.

Reply to
Neil McD.

To be fair, I've been looking at the spec. of the SE cars recently (Looking at a 320d SE) - they pretty much come with everything bar metallic paint and pimp tints these days.

Reply to
SteveH