OT: Breathalysers

I'm a diabetic, I need special dispensation, they're all like that.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

Yep.

We aren't talking about drunk, just different after the pint.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Your a wanker and nobody cares about you.

Reply to
dennis

But I don't ask people to make special arrangements for it.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

Ya big Sheila.

Two pints makes me feel happy. Even then I can still walk around or drive or cycle or hold a conversation perfectly well. One isn't even noticeable.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

Every post you make is an idiot screaming for help.

Reply to
dennis

And there's me just thinking you were craving for attention.

Reply to
Fredxxx

Put your hand down my shorts if you wish.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

Be more specific.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

So how do you explain most of what you post to usenet?

Reply to
John Rumm

Now c'mon, everyone knows that wodders can drink 3 litres of scotch and still type bollocks.

Reply to
bm

I can personally confirm that they are no good at all. To my shame, I passed two of them while well over a safe limit.

Reply to
Davey

And how did you determine you were unsafe?

Reply to
Uncle Peter

I thought Aussies could handle their drink.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

Because I want to post what I post.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

But you still drive measurably worse.

Bullshit.

Reply to
Rod Speed

No doubt about it, no test needed.

Reply to
Davey

Pot kettle black.

Reply to
ARW

Have you or your wanker friends put on a hi viz jacket and got out the speed gun to check that?

Reply to
ARW

Women.

Reply to