OT car manuel cd

Hi, did anybody ever order some cds with shop.autocd.2003.com and whats the comment on their service? Geert

Reply to
geert

Yes. I posted my experience here on 10 July.

To recap - the CDs (Renault EPC and TIS) arrived and turned out to be pirated copies of Renault data discs in Apple MAC format. One of the CDs had a MAC emulator and pirated MAC OS and ROM.

I've managed to get the MAC emulator running, but there are no instructions on how to set up the two Renault CDs for meaningful access. Each CD has an 'installer' icon, one of which crashes and the other seems to do not much at all.

I emailed snipped-for-privacy@gazeta.pl and got one reply indicating that instructions would be supplied on return from holiday. I've written nine times since but have had no further reply.

I think you can guess what I think about their service.

While I'm here, has anyone at all successfully used CDs from these folk?

Peter Brumby

Reply to
Peter Brumby

Thanks for the info, I was going to order the Renault cds. Geert

"Peter Brumby" schreef > > Hi,

instructions

Reply to
geert

I've not used them but some people have said that they've payed but not receved anything. What are you after - I may beable to help you out.

dan

Reply to
Daniel Gibbs