OT valuation for Hyundia car

Her indoors (who never is) has been left a "Hyundai amica 1.0 Si" 02 Reg. She already has a car (and would like to keep it), so it a case of selling the Hyundai. We took a trip over and collected said car today. The cousin who left it to her was pretty infirm and while the car is 02 reg has only done

14,000 miles. I know leaving a car unused is not always a good thing but it was in "airy" (gaps in the roof!) garage is in very good condition. Standing the past 3 month it started first time.

What I'm trying to find out is what would be a realistic asking price? Wifey got a Tradin book and that comes up with about £1700. But I looked on ebay and see a couple at about £2700 - but they are dealers.

I'd appreciated it if someone could give us a ball-park figure to ask. (I may even get a few drinks out of it myself :-) ) Thanks

I put a few pics here:-

dave

Putting the relevant details into Auto Trader

a range of prices from about =A31500 to about =A33k5. The highestprivate sale which does have a comparable mileage is =A33k2. Most seemto be in the =A32k region which I would suggest is more realistic. ButICBW.

-- Malc

Reply to
Malc

I'd say about £2200 for a private seller asking price then.

Reply to
Doki

- £300 if it needs a service or other re-commisioning work.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

I knew the'd be at least one comdian (-£300 would have been funnier though). :-) But many thanks to the others for the links and estimates.

Reply to
dave

You may also want to take into account how many may be for sale in your area as it pushes prices down.

Jon

Jon