OT: wtd cheap electric guitar/amp for beginner

I'm after a cheap electric guitar and small combo-amp for my eldest son (who wants to become the next Joe Satriani!) Anyone got anything lying about? cheers, JB

Reply to
JB

eBay is full of Wesley tripe. However, this group probably isn't the best place to ask, have you tried the UK music hierarchy?

(And get thee to carboot sales. I picked up a 1981 Kramer Voyager, strathead, A-series serial, black with schaller blade humbucker, for £50. It's worth about £400).

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Sorry, wrong group! Brain not in gear this morning.

JB

Reply to
JB

Have you checked the gearbox fluid level or alternativley the selctor pushrod :-)

Reply to
john