Owners manual for a 1993 1.6 auto astra

This may seem an odd request, I am looking for information from the owners manual from a 1993 (L) Vauxhall Astra, if it has the auto info in it, does it say anything about flat towing? if permissable or any distances or even if it's a no no.

Thanks

Des

Reply to
Des

Hi I have a slighty later model, do you mean the car towing or the car being towed? Mike

Reply to
Mike

I mean the car being towed, need to move one a short distance

Thanks

Des

Reply to
Des