Panhard rod and trailing arms

Mum's Jimny failed it's MOT on worn offside trailing arm bushes today. Suzuki want £170+vat for an entire arm and don't seem to have the bush separately for sale.

I can find lots of Jimny panhard rod bush kits from Polybush and the like.

Are they two different names for the same thing?

Reply to
Mike P

Nope. The [single] Panhard rod runs across the axis of the vehicle, stopping movement of the body side to side on the axle. The trailing arms are more or less in line with the axis of the vehicle (run front to back from axle to body on each side). I'll bet Polybush do a full replacement kit. Worth a call.

JB

Reply to
JB