Parrot CK3100 - Replacement Control/Display Unit

Hi -

Some low-life POS broke into my car and ripped the control unit off the dash. Rest of the system undisturbed and still working(!).

I'd prefer not to waste time trawling eBay for 2nd hand and broken kits, if there's any way to order a new replacement. Can't see any info about that on Parrot website, but have emailed them just in case.

Does anyone know a dealer/fitter that might have spares in stock pls ?

Thanks -

Reply to
Steve Walker

Heh, two minutes later I find ebay is full of dealers selling OEM spares. Apols for wasting time & electrons...

Reply to
Steve Walker