Particle Filter - 2003 Peugot Boxer Van.

Does anyone know where the Particle Filter is located on a 2003 Peugot Boxer Van.

-- Zozzer

Reply to
Zozzer

It's the 'Pollen Filter' not partilce filter

Reply to
Zozzer

autodata doesn't show a 2003 version of the boxer at all, on the 2002 it shows no pollen filter, so either there isn't one or you need to ask an agent.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Mrcheerful ("Mrcheerful" ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Is that a 2002 edition, by any chance?

The old-shape Boxer was launched in about '97, then continued until it was replaced by the current shape one about 18mo ago.

Zozzer - if you can't find anything under Boxer, try Citroen Relay/Jumper or Fiat Ducato. Same van.

Reply to
Adrian

Thanks, Yes it's a 2002 model, I slipped up with it being on a 03 plate so 2003.

-- Zozzer

Reply to
Zozzer

autodata 2004 shows the relay/jumper as having the polen filter above and behind the expansion tank

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Nedavno Mrcheerful napisa:

Does autodata have ignition curve graphs for distributors?

Or does anyone know where can I find ignition curve for distributor BOSCH 0 237 005 009 ?

Reply to
Yvan

Thanks

-- Zozzer