Peug 106

Has anyone any ideas where to connect a Gunson Fault code reader on the peug

106 1.1 1999 Petrol?

In the book for the code reader it says its a small green plug (2 female pins) - I can only find a white block of 14 inside the car (passenger side) if this is it what pins do i connect to - or is there some other way to read the codes?

Thanks in advance Martin

Reply to
Marty1a

OBD socket on these is the large rectangular one inside the fuse box.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

So whats the pin out for the tester then? pin A and earth?

Martin

Reply to
Marty1a

I think you may find the gunson reader is only able to access blink codes, whereas now most OBD systems use serial communication and give the fault code as actual text/words.

The FCR we use (auto diagnosticsA2000) uses nearly all the pins in the multi-plug, depending on what vehicle its plugged into of course.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..