Peugeot 2006 door repair

My son as damaged is 05 reg 2006 nearside door in multi-story car park exit. As any reader any idea of the cost of replacing door skin and respraying, he as an insurance excess of £500 thanks Gordon

Reply to
rocky

rocky

You are the John Cleese, AICM5F dead parrots.

No idea.

All I will say is get it done properly - a bodged repair on something that new will devalue it by more than the cost of the =A3500 excess.

--=20 JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

No idea, but if I had to guess, I'd say around £300, but it depends a lot upon where he gets it done. An independant would almost certainly be cheaper, but there is the concern about preserving the warranty. There are other options to replacing the door skin that might be cheaper. Either a complete new door shell, or a s/h door from a write-off. If he can get one the right colour, he'll be quids in. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

rocky ( snipped-for-privacy@nildram.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Nope, no good, can't see how badly damaged it is...

It could be anything from a £100 session with dentmaster to a complete new door shell.

Reply to
Adrian