peugeot expert starter motor

My vehicle is a 2001, non turbo non hdi, 1868cc diesel and I'm looking for a recon or cheap starter motor. The peugeot part no is 5802CY. Does anyone know if there is a way I can establish a generic compatibility as one ebay shop seems to list a number of different but very similar part numbers but doesn't carry the one I require.

Reply to
seabreeze

one here:

quid though