Picasso 2.0HDI engine mount

Anyone know how much work is involved, & what costs I'm looking at for replacement. Wife's just had the AA tow her to a citroen garage because the engine was vibrating badly, AA man diagnosed the engine mount. I assume it's the lower mount, as this is very common on picasso's. Just wanted an idea of cost so I don't get ripped off, I know I'll be paying more for main dealer prices.

Cheers

Dave

Reply to
Dave Griffs

one of them is an hour and a half job, the other less than an hour

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Thanks, hopefully not to expensive then. Is there likely to be any other problems associated with this (like driveshaft damage etc)?

Reply to
Dave Griffs

I would not expect it, but not impossible

Reply to
Mrcheerful