Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Al Reynolds
February 17, 2005, 6:10 am
rate this thread
Are you still at a Honda Dealership? If so I was
wondering if you could help me. My 1997 Accord
Aerodeck 2.0 LSi (CE2) is due for its 120k service
- the one with a big "C" service and both cam and
tensioner belts changing. Can you let me know what
your dealership charges for this service? I don't have
a trusted independent or non-franchise Honda
specialist nearby, so I'm interested in whether the
local dealer is good value (£480) or whether it is
worth me looking further afield.
Thanks in advance,
- » What lubricant to use when replacing Track Rod Ends?
- — Next thread in » Car Maintenance
- » Are third party brake switches for VW group vehicles all crap?
- — Newest thread in » Car Maintenance