Pins of saxo front brake pads

Hi,

I have jus recently replaced my front pads but have had problems with the little pins. I have no idea how to put them back in. Strangely enough I managed to take them out but cant remember what way they go back in. Could anybody tell me wot way they go in? :-)

Reply to
saxopindriver

look at the other side for guidance, even pro mechanics only do one side at a time for this very reason (on unfamiliar vehicles at least)

Reply to
MrCheerful

oh yes only do one side at a time, even after 25 years doing the job, i still do one side at a time, but as you say more so on unfamiliar vehicles at least.

is it the pins you knock out with a punch ? if so they go back into the caliper from the back of it & the little r-clips go through the small holes in the pins to secure them.

Reply to
reg