Piston Covers

Does anyone no of anywhere that sells the covers for the rear brake pistons (the 2 covers either end of the piston)- I want to buy a selection of different sizes as I can only seem to fine complete pistons.

Can you still buy them? Local motor factors say no - anywhere online do them???

Thanks In advance

Martin

Reply to
Marty1a

the covers you describe. If it needed a service kit, it probably needed a new cylinder so most people bought that to save future trouble. I guess you'll have difficulty finding a supplier. DaveK.

Reply to
DaveK

An autojumble will probably find a seal kit, but as you say 99% of the time it's easier to fit a new cylinder at a tenner or so, than try and fix new seal and honing bores, etc.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Howard

Yep - it's just a pity to have to pistons (only a yr old) with the rubber covers cracked aww well will save the parts from them for future use.

Thanks all for the replies

Martin

Reply to
Marty1a