PLEASE ASSIST MY CHURCH PALNTING PROJECT.

Dear Beloved Brethren, Calvary greetings to you all in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ. I am Pastor Isaac Orits Edah, 36 years old from Lagos Nigeria,married to Evangelist Faith Abosede, We are bless presently with Two son's Isaac and Elijah, Isaac is 6 years and 6 month and Elijah is 2 years and 7 months Old, we are having the intention in fulfilling God's will for our life in planting a new church for christ in the lagos metropoly and we will be glad to receiving Financial and Material assistance from any Acts29network members. I am Pastor Isaac Orits Edah, 36 years old married to Evangelist Faith Abosede, We are bless presently with Two son's Isaac and Elijah, Isaac is 6 years and 6 month and Elijah is 2 years and 7 months Old, we are having the intention in fulfilling God's will for our life in planting a new church for christ in the lagos metropoly and we will be glad to receiving Spiritual,Financial and Material assistance from any members of this group.if you are willing to contact me on either questions about myself and my calling or willing to assist me on the above subject, please feel free to contact me on;

234-8028966529 or E-mail; snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. Yours in Christ, Pastor Isaac Orits Edah
Reply to
Pastororits

May I suggest running a 419 scam?

Yours in Christ too, Hooch

Reply to
Hooch

I'll save you the trouble...

Here's a few sort codes and account numbers to keep you busy...

00-34-12 09876569 04-67-11 98733005 00-23-71 34532455 44-03-26 58924642 12-34-65 23985343 46-54-76 65847511
Reply to
Graham Harvest

SORRY GOD HAS NO WILL TO PALANT YOUR CHURCH GOD IS DAEAD.

Reply to
Peter Hill

c*ck

Reply to