private plates

Probably not the right group, but im sure you guys will be up on this, private registrations any good dealers online?

Reply to
Richard

Depends what you want, I've bought cheap Irish plates off ebay & had no problems so far.

Reply to
Alan Smith

I want 3 specific letters and the can be anything

Reply to
Richard

Alan Smith ( snipped-for-privacy@none.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Apart, of course, from driving around looking like the landlord of a particularly divey pub.

Reply to
Adrian

dvla might be a good start

Reply to
adder1969

Why?

Reply to
Alan Smith

Yep,

always the best place to start as the dealer's tend to load their commissions on top.

If you do find a plate with a dealer or on eBay, always check with the DVLA that they don't still have it, as a few eBayers have listed plates they do not even own.

Reply to
A C