Problem getting Renault 5 parts, possibly more ...

Hi guys. I'm trying to get a Renault 5 (1390 injection) through the MOT

- the airbox and air mass meter are missing so the CO/HC emissions and tickover are silly, and I can't find the parts in any local breakers. I believe early Clios used the same parts - can anyone confirm this, or tell me where I can get parts for less than the value of the car? I don't have any experience of working on modern stuff like electronic injection and catalytic exhausts - is there anything I should watch out for, am I likely to find more expensive work to do even if I do manage to source the missing parts? Cheers.

Reply to
Rob Morley