Problem with passenger side mirror

Hi,

I came back to my opel Tigra which was parked on a road way to find that someone had damaged the passenger side mirror . It was hanging off and while I could push it back into its housing I cannot control the angle it faces as it flips up and down due to the damage. What can I do for a temporary fix?? Is there anything I could put behind the mirror itself to stop it from constantly flipping up and down?

Thanks Conor

Reply to
ckehelly

as you probably need a complete unit you could stick the mirror in place with some body filler or similar, or silicone or putty or blu tac, anything to keep it still and in one piece for the time being

Reply to
Mrcheerful