Proton 1500 MAP Sensor Wanted

As the subject says, I'm looking for a good used MAP sensor for a 1993 Proton 1500 - the one on the bulkhead.

If you are selling one from a good, smoothly running Proton 1500 or offer them at a discount from Proton's prices, please email me on the return email address and we'll sort things from there. I can send you a picture of one to assist ID if required!

Many thanks

Adam Harvey

Reply to
Adam H