Pug 309 rear hub nuts

Hi all

Could anyone tell me the correct tightening torque for Pug 309 rear hub nuts on 91 1.4?

Lost me book of words and can't remember!

TIA

Reply to
Charles Thorpe

215 nm
Reply to
mrcheerful

OK Thanks They certainly weren't that tight when I took them off, I was thinking they should be a lot tighter than they were.

Reply to
Charles Thorpe

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Charles Thorpe saying something like:

Two grunts and a fart.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon