Pugeot 406 towbar wiring

On an 02 plate 406 can I wire the towbar into the rear lights as per the olden days or is there a dedicated plug in the boot area. Is the electric system old fashioned or one of the new canbus systems. Thanks in advance for any help folks.

Reply to
Gary Millar

I'm familiar with Citroen which have similar wiring. Should be normal wiring and ok if there isn't bulb monitoring.

John

Reply to
John