Puggy electric handbrake

With ignition on and footbrake pressed, pull the handbrake release. This is explained on page 155 of the owners manual.

Reply to
MrCheerful

Sometimes it may be necessary to release the hand brake when working on the car. My 5008 has a new fangled electronic handbrake which comes on automatically when the engine stops. How do I release the handbrake when the engine isn't running? It could also be that the car conks out and needs to be pushed to the side of the road which on the face of it can't be done with the brake on.

Reply to
Aloysius