Puma brake pipe question

I know I should get underneath and look for myself, but I just wondered if anyone had this info: Is the brake pipe to the offside rear wheel on a Ford Puma 1.7 a continuous length from the rear hose up to the ABS unit - or is it jointed somewhere along its length? Many thanks for any responses. Paul.

Reply to
Sunday Driver

both rear brake pipes have unions located under the heatsheild (next to the fuel tank)from here they go forward to the ABS unit.

Reply to
ford_technical_