Punto GT vacuum pipes

Does anyone own a Series 1 Punto GT, preferably on a 94 M-plate who'd be able/willing to forward a diagram of the (many) vacuum pipes and the correct points of contact?

My car was completely dismantled by previous owner and I want to make sure it all goes back as it should. The manuals are no help at all.

My car is the 136bhp model - I also have the engine/turbo etc out of a 95 N-plate, but the vacuum pick-ups and mounts are different.

Thanks in advance, Rick.

Reply to
richard.ingall