Radio code for nissan Micra 200

try 6243, if not then you will have to go to a decoder shop

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Hi. I havent heard the radio since i purchased the car. The guy told me he will send the code but 5 years on still no code. Can someone please help SERIAL NUMBER:BP538752990460 PART NO:7645387318

Reply to
salmanuddin27

9745
Reply to
MrCheerful

Hi,please help me, BP334947319478

86351233920 Thank.
Reply to
sarmientounchon

5295
Reply to
MrCheerful

Hi MrCheerfull, can you please help with a code for my Micra 53, it is so bad without something to listen, all I can hear now is my bad ball joints banging on whatever is left of suspension ! :)) My details are: BP334936382764 Nissan MM CD-K

7643349318 28185AX613 ZU-9583 Don't know what all means , but these are the numbers and serials on the stereo ! Thank you very much !
Reply to
roibigabriel

try 6323

Reply to
MrCheerful

Thank you MrCheerful I will try it tomorrow, much appreciated ! Still have the 1 hr waiting time on it , I tried that ZU code , but didn't even knew how to input the numbers so just pressed "up" thinking that this is the way you move up numbers , but got locked out without even trying, dumm Iknow :))

Reply to
roibigabriel

up ends the code input. usually it is just press preset 1 for the first digit, 2 for the next etc. when all are entered press up.

Reply to
MrCheerful

Hi Mr cheerful my mums 2009 micra got a new battery but she doesn't have a code for the stereo really hoping you will be able to help

Serial pp3000mb0007491 Part No 28184 bg00a

Many thanks, stuart

Reply to
stuart_nutter

Hi Mr cheerful my mums 2009 micra got a new battery but she doesn't have a code for the stereo really hoping you will be able to help

Serial pp3000mb0007491 Part No 28184 bg00a

Many thanks, stuart

Reply to
stuart_nutter

Hi Mr cheerful my mums 2009 micra got a new battery but she doesn't have a code for the stereo really hoping you will be able to help

Serial pp3000mb0007491 Part No 28184 bg00a

Many thanks, stuart

Reply to
stuart_nutter

Hi Mr cheerful my mums 2009 micra got a new battery but she doesn't have a code for the stereo really hoping you will be able to help

Serial pp3000mb0007491 Part No 28184 bg00a

Many thanks, stuart

Reply to
stuart_nutter

Yes, it works, correct code, thank you very much MrCheerful !!! :)

Reply to
roibigabriel

Hi @Mrcheerful can you help get a code for my aunt's 08 micra please? SRL# PP3000MB 0008838 CLARION PT# 276-0034-56 ENGRAVED SRL# CL081580008838 NISSAN PT# 28184 BG00A

Hope you can help, the dealership supplied an incorrect code!

Reply to
alijamesroberts

sorry I cannot help with clarion radio codes.

Reply to
MrCheerful

Your best course of action would be to get the dealership to try again, surely?

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Nevermind, thanks anyway!

Incidentally we found a bypass around the code on YouTube...hold in preset 4 button and power off then on on the console.

I say 'we', I mean my wife found it.

Reply to
alijamesroberts

Not a main Nissan dealer so no comeback and wanted to charge another £

30 for another code. Told them to stick it!
Reply to
alijamesroberts

Good find.

Reply to