radio removal from hyundai

Anyone know how to remove the radio from a 1.0 hyundai amica si? I had thought of a tin opener but... reason is I've bought wifey a new radio and would be nice if I could actually install it :-)

Reply to
dave

I wonder if it's anything like the accent - I haven't changed mine, but I believe they're screwed into place at either side, and to get access to it, you need to remove the glovebox and remove some fascia screws, and then from the drivers side, there's another hidden away somewhere. Once they're out, the fascia comes away and you can get access.

Or something :-}

Reply to
Colin Wilson